Comfort and Efficiency You Can Feel Good About
Remote FDD Service Connector
Heating and cooling systems for your home just got so much better and smarter. The Honeywell HVAC system’s Remote FDD (Fault Detection and Diagnostics) Service Connector leaves the maintenance of your heating and cooling system to the pros. With real-time data management, the Remote Service Connector notifies your contractor of any problems, often before you ever discover an issue. The smart system also provides recommendations for energy savings and reducing your carbon emission.
Remote FDD Service Connector working with Remote FDD Service App
- Fault Detection and Diagnostics (FDD)
- Offers Remote Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- View Systems Historical Data Up To 60 days
- Monitors Equipment 24/7 and Provides Diagnostics
- Provides Equipment Registration
- Manuals, Brochures, Submittals, and Parts Breakdown Available
- Customer Energy Efficiency Recommendations
- Provides Automatic Alerts for Insufficient refrigerant, overcharge, or any leaking, System or component failures, Key component failure, Restricted airflow, or dirty filter
- Provides Real-time System Status: Compressor RPS, Fan RPM, EEV opening, Capacity, Pressure, and Temperature
- A lifetime run history is stored in the service cloud, and two months run history is stored in the App
- The App suggests solutions to Potential System Faults, Parts that will need to be repaired in the near future, and Improvements to customer’s home efficiency.
- The FDD Connector detects operating issues in real-time and can alert technical support, who can notify contractor to check onsite.
Fault Detection and Diagnostics (FDD) Service
Generally, a central air conditioner can last 10 to 15 years if it is properly maintained. But most users do not recognize the importance of regular maintenance until the air conditioner is out of service. Once the AC fails, particularly during hot days, they wish to be able to find the technical support/service provider and get the problems fixed immediately. However, the inspection and repair will usually take from a few business days to a few weeks if the replacement part is out of stock. Can you bear that you don’t have ac for a week in the hot summer? Absolutely not!
The Honeywell HVAC Smart Variable Speed (SVS) Heat Pump has multiple sensors inside the system to detect the critical parameters. With the support of InverterCool FDD service, your system (real-time) operation status and performance data can be uploaded onto the technical service center through the cloud and cellular technology. If the system operating parameters exceed the normal range, our technical service team will receive the alert immediately and then notify and/or arrange the site visit with your permission to fix the problems. We give our customers Peace of Mind with our HVAC SVS heat pump that performs as customers need all year round.
10-year Limited Warranty on All Parts
Every Honeywell HVAC system is built with high-quality components. Each of these components ensures that time after time, your unit will provide the desired comfort and reliability you expect, all while saving you money.
The smart variable speed ducted split heat pump includes:
- Warranty: 10 years limited warranty* on all parts if registered by a Certified Dealer.
- Energy Savings: Save up to an estimated 50% in energy costs with this unit. Estimated energy savings up to 50% based on our rated matched system. The majority of systems installed prior to 2006 are 10 SEER or lower. Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- System efficiency is measured in SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) and HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor). The higher the SEER and HSPF, the greater the system’s energy efficiency and the lower the overall carbon footprint of your household.