Comfort and Efficiency You Can Feel Good About
Air Handler S Series
The heating and cooling system just got so much better. The Honeywell HVAC system air handler features a full fledged inverter technology making it one of the more innovative HVAC systems available. Working along with the side discharge heat pump this pair will heat and cool you home comfortably.
Smart Variable Speed Ducted Split Heat Pump
Smart AC & Heating System, Affordable, Quiet, Smart, & Eco-friendly
The Honeywell HVAC system uses smart variable speed technology. This technology allows the system to use only as much energy as it needs. By fluctuating operating speeds rather than running at a constant rate, the Series S system saves energy by maximizing lower-speed operation while maintaining a consistent temperature.
Compared with fixed speed systems, this system has a much broader capacity range which helps to achieve faster heating and cooling. In addition, the system ramps up and down slowly due to the variable speed compressor, saving you energy costs. With more than 30 variable stage settings, these air handlers provide more accurate and efficient temperature control while using less energy.
The unit can be programmed for energy efficiency. Doing so will save you money and reduce the carbon output. These HVAC systems will save money without compromising the comfort of your home.
- A variable-speed motor (ECM) that provides enhanced SEER performance
- Versatile convertible design allows for up-flow and horizontal right applications
- Factory-installed indoor evaporator coil and TXV
- Sturdy cabinet construction with up to 1.0 inch of foil-faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Heater kits include circuit breakers that meet UL requirements for service disconnect.
- Heat kits range from 5 kW to 20 kW
- The evaporator coil is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing
- Available for up to 5 TON applications
- This model works with the side discharge heat pump
- Easy installation and maintenance
- 10-year limited parts warranty
10-year Limited Warranty on All Parts
|Model||Matching Outdoor Unit||Cooling Capacity – Btu/h||Heating Capacity – Btu/h||Nominal TON||Size (W x H x D)|
|HVTAN-24SA||HSH17S-36AAA||24,000||24,000||2||37 x 32.3 x 18.1|
|HVTAN-36SA||HSH17S-36AAA||36,000||36,000||3||37 x 32.3 x 18.1|
|HVTAN-48SA||HSH17S-60AAA||48,000||48,000||4||39.4 x 53.7 x 14.6|
|HVTAN-60SA||HSH17S-60AAA||54,000||54,000||5||39.4 x 53.7 x 14.6|
Every Honeywell HVAC system is built with high-quality components. Each of these components ensures that, time after time, your unit will provide the desired comfort and reliability you expect, all while saving you money.
The smart variable speed ducted split heat pump includes:
- Warranty: 10 years limited warranty* on all parts if registered by a Certified Dealer.
- Energy Savings: Save up to an estimated 50% in energy costs with this unit. Estimated energy savings up to 50% based on our rated matched system. The majority of systems installed prior to 2006 are 10 SEER or lower. Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- System efficiency is measured in SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) and HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor). The higher the SEER and HSPF, the greater the system’s energy efficiency and the lower the overall carbon footprint of your household.